Monday, August 15, 2011

Check Out This Ridiculously Expensive (and Boring) Bags Roberto Coin

When I sent a link to the bag pictured above, Amanda, asked me: "The rich people go home Dom Perignon blitzed a bar after a night out at Le Cirque and the bags too expensive impulse-buy-ugly Gold and Diamond Like the rest of us Buy sunglasses on eBay? " I was wondering the same thing when I was in the eyes of Roberto Coin Bag Gold and Diamond. I have some 'of its design, but the starter batteries, which are literally go online and spend a little' less than $ 100,000 in a property. People do it? I realize that it's all relative, but at that price you could almost start to buy homes just a few clicks of the mouse and keyboard a shot or two. This switch is strictly about me, personal splurge.

Money aside, talking about the bag itself. Roberto Coin jewelry is known for its high-end, but this bag is absolutely boring and when you consider the price, makes it a little cruel. What you get for $ 100k is a gold bracelet and diamond attached to a gaudy gold leather clutch. Is it better than we do?

I have no doubt the attachment strap is nice. But no matter how much I love a good bag, I doubt that I'd never choose to 18kt gold. To make matters worse, not sure of his Roberto Coin projections gaudy, diamond-encrusted front of the initials and the center, so all your friends can judge you for how much money you lost. Practically, this evening bag is a ridiculous waste of good leather, gold and diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment