Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Miu Miu Understand Always Hit Me Where It Hurts

Miu Miu Lady Pushlock Bag, $1350 via Bergdorf Goodman
Only your wallet.

For one reason or another, often Miu Miu bags did not tempt me, as much as anything (and I mean everything) else to do the brand, especially his shoes. However, if Miuccia personally make money from my bank account each month and send me a random piece of Miu Miu's choice, I bet I'd be excited for at least 11 months during the year.

If this is the Miu Miu Bag Lady PushLock showed that outside my door, I know I would. As a backpack or shoulder bag (maybe even a shoulder strap - Bergdorf not show the fall of the belt), the retro is just big enough back everything I want in a bag in the fall.

This staid, structured expression must have been an advantage, like Celine has made us all dizzy Box Classic for a few seasons ago, and perhaps because it is an adult, a retro-modern appeal, the trend seems to be declining anytime soon . At $ 1350, not only in this case a little 'less expensive than similar models with similar signs, but also feels like a lot of prices than Miu Miu. Someone still remembers when the Miu Miu Prada has been the spread of the brand? I'm not the spread of marks in general ... less? And really, that's the only complaint I have. Buy through Bergdorf Goodman for $ 1,350.

No comments:

Post a Comment